The SEELRC Reference Grammars were made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of
Education under the Language Resource Centers Program of Title VI of the Higher Education Act.
The Slavic and East European Language Resource Center was founded in 1999 and is a joint center
of Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The SEELRC Reference Grammars, like other products and materials developed by SEELRC, are
disseminated without profit to interested users through our web site (www.seelrc.org), CD-ROM editions,
and other computer-based technologies.
Use of the SEELRC Reference Grammars is subject to the following terms and limitations:
Anyone wishing to request permission from SEELRC to use the SEELRC Reference Grammars or
other materials owned by SEELRC should send a letter identifying the extent and purpose of the
proposed use to SEELRC, Box 90260, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA,
or an email to email@example.com.
- Any interested person may download or otherwise copy any of the SEELRC Reference Grammars in electronic
(PDF) format only for personal, noncommercial, nonprofit use.
- You may copy this computer file onto a single computer and may also make one back-up copy of the computer
- You may print a single copy of any of the SEELRC Reference Grammars only for personal, noncommercial, nonprofit
use. Making multiple copies of any of the SEELRC Reference Grammars in either electronic or print format is
strictly prohibited without the express permission of SEELRC.
- Any interested person may include in their web site a link to one or more of the SEELRC Reference Grammars
on the SEELRC web site, but re-posting or otherwise distributing the SEELRC Reference Grammars on any other web
site is strictly prohibited without the express permission of SEELRC.
- You may not copy, modify, rent, sell, distribute, or transfer any part of the the SEELRC Reference Grammars
except as provided above, and you agree to prevent unauthorized copying of this material. Any distribution or
sublicensing of the SEELRC Reference Grammars is expressly prohibited.
- This product is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties
of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.